Monday 1 June 2015

Experiment with my new toy.

A Breville 1.5l slow-cooker. It is currently sitting in the kitchen with a pork casserole mix, but no pork. I've decided to use soya chunks instead. Carrots, onions and some green pepper added to the mix, and i've left it on auto. In theory that means in 7-8 hours time, it should be all nicely cooked and dinner will have been sorted. Fingers crossed it all goes to plan.

So with that on, i have some time to craft with my son, then i have to quickly hoover to make sure no small crafty bits become part of the carpet, and then some stitching whilst my son's buddy from Wessex Autism is here. My son has decided Big Hero 6 will be the film to watch, whilst playing whatever board games he decides. He enjoys his Monday's because of the buddy scheme and it gives me a little break. And seeing as last week i'd had to cancel due to my son's high temperature and viral infection, so today will be extra special. I'm sure he has plenty to talk about.

I'll also be thinking of a friend today. She's doing an exam which is going to take 5 hours to complete. Certainly a task and a half, and i wish her well with it.

Anyway, sorry it's a short post today, but my son is eager to craft.

Happy Crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.