Tuesday 10 March 2015

A lot on the mind

I have a box, a box with Styrofoam shapes, and ribbon and sequins, hundreds of sequins in fact. Straight dress pins are in the bottom too. So i guess, crafting in this home is taking a different turn. I'm thinking of trying these :- homemadesequineggs

I'm sure i can do this, though today may not be the best day to start something this complex. But crafting will be used today to help get through what will be a tough day. My pain and severe tiredness is taking a toll on my balance today, stress from the up coming assessment late in the afternoon, plus the lack of sleep due to a great many nightmares, means i look like a panda. Oh well, at least pandas are cuddly.

This is did yesterday, a card for easter, and finally a use for the cute buttons i had. Each bunny button is holding a mulberry flower to hid the holes, and the egg background is from CraftsUPrint, and the ribbons are from my ribbon basket, which is overflowing with goodness.

Other easters have been made too, by my son and myself, they are just awaiting the envelopes and to be posted, something that i feel maybe a little expensive, since the stamps price has risen again, but every penny will be worth it, a chance to make people smile when they open their mail.

I'm sorry this is a short post, but as i said i'm not on full form today.
Take care and happy crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.