Wednesday 11 March 2015

Catnip and craftbits

Our cat, Bubbles, charging around with the catnip tub and the rug being sent into disarray and our morning starts with fun and laughter.

Today i hurt, and fatigue more than usual, but a day of crafting awaits, a chance to rest between chores, and of course the food delivery, that i've had to bring forward a day due to kid and cat supplies running low. If kid and cat would eat normal food, like what i have enough of, it would be so much easier, but hey ho, these challenges are sent to try us.

Yesterday was my pip assessment , a challenge beyond words, and the amazing mental health advocate came with me. the questions were hard, talking how an illness effects you aren't easy when most days you try to put how you feel, at the back of your mind, but yesterday bringing up everything was hard, and as for the memory and maths questions, well, i have no idea what was asked, except cat was an answer, i only know this, because i thought of our cat, the cute lovely furry who brightens our day.

And now my mind forgets yesterday, something that is now out of my hands and in the hands of whoever decides my fate , my minds turns to crafting, something to do whilst i recover my strength and rest through the pain, my fatigue present throughout it all, and the cat, well he will i'm sure help with the craftbits, ribbons are of course plaything, to be chased, pulled and nicked.

So now i'm going to read the latest Crosssticher magazine that arrived through my door , and drink my second cuppa of the day. Happy Crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.