Tuesday 31 March 2015

Subconscious Crafting

For the past few weeks my card making has been weddings. Why? I haven't had a wedding invite, i know of 3 couples getting married, but not anytime soon. My relationship isn't heading down any aisle and right now, i have no clue why i'm making these cards.

The fact that i am seeing wedding everything at the moment though, makes me wonder, is my subconscious saying something? Something i'm hiding inside, something which hurts, so i'm trying to bury it, but it's coming out in little bursts, especially in my crafts. The time when i am trying to focus on something which doesn't hurt.

But in making these cards, am i pointing to something i would like to happen, or is it regrets that it is unlikely to happen again? That part i don't know but this, whatever it is, is showing no signs of hiding quietly.


I have made other cards a long the way, floral seeming to be a theme, but right now, most of my cards are wedding, and i guess i have to go along with that, till whatever is going on, heals.

Whatever you do today, enjoy, and happy crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.