Friday 2 January 2015

Stitches in time


Sleeping Beauty
The 2nd of January, a day that's been busy, and painful. I did my back in moving the shopping that was delivered today. It was a big shop due to getting in the food for my son for his packed lunches. He goes back to school on Monday and i will certainly miss him but will eagerly await to hear how his day has gone. He will have much to tell his friends and teachers i'm sure. I also needed to get in the food for the fussy one, AKA the cat. He's been going through different brands lately and seeing as today was the last day on antibiotics for his tail abscess , i figure his appetite will improve now. Well i hope! As i type the sleeping beauty is snoring away and dreaming of mice and fish, judging by the whiskas twitches and padding paws. And my son is playing with lego whilst Pokemon plays on the tv.






As for crafting, i've done some more on the bears, a break from housework throughout the day, and a chance to catch up with friends online as well as look for new ideas on CraftsUPrint.com.
I admit to this site becoming one of my favourites lately and there are so many very talented and creative people, both in the designers and the crafters. It really is a lovely site.

And talking of card making, i must sort out both my aunt's and mum's cards. It's going to be difficult for them both this year, due to last year my dad, my aunt's brother was very ill, and we found out it was cancer on my mum's birthday. Valentine's Day we lost him.

Yesterday i had wanted to ring my dad, my son was reading a Thomas the Tank Engine book and i had wanted to ask my dad a question. It still feels so odd he's not here anymore, i would love to hear his voice again, even hear his trains he had in his office at home. We all miss him so much and not a day goes past when he isn't thought of.

I'm going to now do some more stitching, whilst i have the chance tonight. Happy Crafting!

Links : http://www.craftsuprint.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.