Sunday 11 January 2015

The hardest card


Not sure if this is finished, or if it needs something more. Either way this is the most emotional card i have ever made. This month i say goodbye to a man who has helped me through some of the hardest times, and he's also the man i have told everything too. He's met my son and seen my scars. He has been in my life for a very long time and he's leaving the mental health team i go to. I am beyond upset. I feel like my support network has gone right now, and with the strain on mental health and medical services, i know i can't ask for more help, when in truth i know deep down i need it.
Not sure what is ahead, but i wish him so much where ever he is going to, where his kindness and wisdom will help others and make them see how special a man he truely is. He will be sorely missed, not just by myself, but both others whom have been touched by his caring and kind voice.


Each element in this card means something.
Black/White ~ How i see the world.
Music ~ What he has told me to use to relax, or when hard times hit.
The charm ~ How's he's there on the blackest days
The leaf ~ Like a leaf on the wind, he goes where he needs to be.
The heart ~ Because he helps so many, his heart is special
The bows ~ Because he's always a gentleman.
Good luck ~ Because i wish him all the luck in the world
Thank you ~ Because there is no words to say how much i owe this man.

So today i decide what more i can say in this card, and work my way through a day closer to saying goodbye to him. 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.